WOD Nation Muscle Floss Bands Recovery Band for Tack and Flossing Sore Muscles and Increasing Mobility - Stretch Band Includes Carrying Case (2 Black - Medium Strength)
14 days returns
- SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCE MUSCLE SORENESS - Muscle Floss helps break up intramuscular "junk" to allow for greater mobility and blood supply to an area. By squeezing the muscle in a tight wrap, then forcing it through a full range-of-motion, friction between muscle fibers helps break up fuzz, scar tissue, lactic acid and other junk in those tiny places that foam rolling and lacrosse ball techniques can't address.
- HEALING AND CLEANSING POWER - When you release the band, a rush of blood washes through the muscle; this not only brings nutrients for growth and healing but also clearing out all that junk you just broke up. This is also true for injury recovery and can be used to aid the healing of strained tissue. For swollen areas, you want to promote lymphatic drainage.
- STRETCH THOSE HARD TO STRETCH PLACES - To work shoulders, wrists, ankles, elbows and the little pieces within, wrap a floss band tightly around the joint (sometimes it might take two bands to cover the area) and put it through a full range-of-motion like push-ups, PVC pass-throughs, squatting, lunging, etc. For knees, wrap one band above and one band below the joint, then do some squats. This stretches all the small muscles and ligaments which can greatly improve joint pain and stiffness.
- CHOOSE FROM 2 LEVELS OF COMPRESSION - The black mobility band measures .051" Thick x 2" Wide x 7' long and offer just the right amount of compression for most athletes in most areas. The red band measures .060" Thick x 2" Wide x 7' long and offer an increased amount of compression for working large muscles or when you need a deeper flossing.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Try it for 60 days. If you don't love it, send it back for a full refund. No questions asked!
See all Reviews
- -Shipment tracking ID will be provided after your product(s) is dispatched.
- -The delivery date stated is indicative and subject to availability, payment authorization, verification, and processing.
- -In case your product(s) is not delivered due to an incorrect or invalid address, we will not be able to process any claims. However, we will notify you if it is returned to us.
- - Return or exchange requests can be made within 14 days of the delivery date.
- -To return or exchange any items, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer support team will guide you on the process.
- -To be eligible for return, products must be in the exact condition you received them in. All packaging material must be undamaged and unused with the price tags intact.
- -Orders can be cancelled before dispatch. If the order has already been dispatched, cancellation fees might be charged.
- -Due to the nature of the products that we sell, we will not be able to replace or refund unwanted items if they have been opened or any seals are broken.
- -The refund will not include the cost of delivery or return postage.
- -If your refund is approved, then it will automatically be credited to the original method of payment.
- -NineFit reserves the right to alter and enforce this Return and Refund Policy at any time without having to serve a prior notice to users.
Back to top