Ueither Women's 6 Pairs Silky Anti-Slip Cotton Sole Sheer Ankle High Tights Hosiery Socks Reinforced Toe (4 Pairs Beige & 2 Pairs Black)
14 days returns
- Breathable Surface : Silky smooth and remarkably comfortable, light and thin .
- Special designed cotton bottom : Absorbent, non slip and wear-resistant .
- Reinforced Toes : Prevent runs, snags and tears , your toes will stay covered and protected all day for maximum comfort and style.
- One Size fits most , length about 8.5"-9.5". fit well with dresses, skirts, boots, high heels, etc. Suitable for Any Casual, Business or Formal Occasion.
- Package include 6 pairs Ueither Ankle High Hosiery Socks . Backed by 100% Guarantee .
See all Reviews
- -Shipment tracking ID will be provided after your product(s) is dispatched.
- -The delivery date stated is indicative and subject to availability, payment authorization, verification, and processing.
- -In case your product(s) is not delivered due to an incorrect or invalid address, we will not be able to process any claims. However, we will notify you if it is returned to us.
- - Return or exchange requests can be made within 14 days of the delivery date.
- -To return or exchange any items, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer support team will guide you on the process.
- -To be eligible for return, products must be in the exact condition you received them in. All packaging material must be undamaged and unused with the price tags intact.
- -Orders can be cancelled before dispatch. If the order has already been dispatched, cancellation fees might be charged.
- -Due to the nature of the products that we sell, we will not be able to replace or refund unwanted items if they have been opened or any seals are broken.
- -The refund will not include the cost of delivery or return postage.
- -If your refund is approved, then it will automatically be credited to the original method of payment.
- -NineFit reserves the right to alter and enforce this Return and Refund Policy at any time without having to serve a prior notice to users.
Back to top