PowerNet 2.8" Weighted Hitting Batting Training Balls (6 Pack) | 12 oz Yellow | Build Strength and Muscle | Improve Technique and Form | Baseball Size | Enhance Hand-Eye Coordination
14 days returns
- BUILD PROPER TECHNIQUE - PowerNet's progressive weight system builds on technique development. Start with the light ball and increase weight and resistance to the heavy ball. The Weighted Training Balls make sure that you are building the proper follow through on your batting and throwing technique. Use for both batting and throwing technique development for the hardest hits and throws.
- INSTANT FEEDBACK - Easily see how proper hits and mishits change the distance and trajectory of the ball. Correct form mid-drill.
- HIGHLY DURABLE - Durable thick, pliable plastic cover is designed for years of hard hits and throws.
- BUILD POWER - Develop muscle groups specific to batter and pitcher movements. Strengthen your swings and throws. Build power while warming up, dual-purpose workout. Choose the weight you are comfortable with we have weights for youth to professional players. Each pack comes with 6 balls, all the same weight of your choice of weight. Ball weights include: 12, 14, 16, 18 and 20 oz.
- USED & ENDORSED BY PRO PLAYERS - Andrelton Simmons and German Marquez.
See all Reviews
- -Shipment tracking ID will be provided after your product(s) is dispatched.
- -The delivery date stated is indicative and subject to availability, payment authorization, verification, and processing.
- -In case your product(s) is not delivered due to an incorrect or invalid address, we will not be able to process any claims. However, we will notify you if it is returned to us.
- - Return or exchange requests can be made within 14 days of the delivery date.
- -To return or exchange any items, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer support team will guide you on the process.
- -To be eligible for return, products must be in the exact condition you received them in. All packaging material must be undamaged and unused with the price tags intact.
- -Orders can be cancelled before dispatch. If the order has already been dispatched, cancellation fees might be charged.
- -Due to the nature of the products that we sell, we will not be able to replace or refund unwanted items if they have been opened or any seals are broken.
- -The refund will not include the cost of delivery or return postage.
- -If your refund is approved, then it will automatically be credited to the original method of payment.
- -NineFit reserves the right to alter and enforce this Return and Refund Policy at any time without having to serve a prior notice to users.
Back to top