14 days returns
- A new kind of ring- high-pitched ring cuts through traffic noise, while the deep harmonic adds long, clear tones
- Premium materials- cnc-machined 7075 aircraft-grade aluminum ringer and a strong, high-tensile stainless-steel spring is corrosion resistant
- Easy mounting- mount opens over the handlebar, so there's no need to slide it on; tightens with a single hex screw (Allen key included)
- Cable management- the cable management system gathers your cables without hindering the performance of the bell
- Sizing-small fits 22.2mm, large fits 31.8mm bike bars; make sure you know where you want to place the bell to choose large or small size
See all Reviews
- -Shipment tracking ID will be provided after your product(s) is dispatched.
- -The delivery date stated is indicative and subject to availability, payment authorization, verification, and processing.
- -In case your product(s) is not delivered due to an incorrect or invalid address, we will not be able to process any claims. However, we will notify you if it is returned to us.
- - Return or exchange requests can be made within 14 days of the delivery date.
- -To return or exchange any items, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer support team will guide you on the process.
- -To be eligible for return, products must be in the exact condition you received them in. All packaging material must be undamaged and unused with the price tags intact.
- -Orders can be cancelled before dispatch. If the order has already been dispatched, cancellation fees might be charged.
- -Due to the nature of the products that we sell, we will not be able to replace or refund unwanted items if they have been opened or any seals are broken.
- -The refund will not include the cost of delivery or return postage.
- -If your refund is approved, then it will automatically be credited to the original method of payment.
- -NineFit reserves the right to alter and enforce this Return and Refund Policy at any time without having to serve a prior notice to users.
Back to top